Thursday, March 22, 2012

Osam Bulgogi





We drove some way and turned down a road which looked like it was leading to a Residential Area - past a field of drying fish (more about that later).




The restaurant was very busy and looked more like a cabin - but we entered into a busy room where all of the diners were sitting cross legged on the floor - I liked the selection of shoes which were there.


We sat there and I watched what was prepared for us.


Osam Bulgogi!


Now I did have difficulty googling this dish - everything was written in Thai.  The dish which was prepared for us was on a Korean style cooking bowl and the ingredients of what was in the dish was virtually indistinguishable - initially I thought that it was seafood but as I looked closer I was unable to guarantee what it was.


After browsing the Internet I believe that I have found the ingredients




I ate the seaweed and rice with Jemma (again)...

No comments:

Post a Comment