Saturday, March 24, 2012

Yongpyong Ski Resort, Pyeongchang gun, Gangwon do





Yongpyong Ski Resort was very convenient if you wanted to go skiing - which we did. We were also on the ground floor which made moving our luggage around also very simple.


In the evening we wandered around just outside the Yongpyong and found that many of the restaurants had closed by 7:30 pm so we went back to eat in the hotel.


Delicious - I had my eyes on the fruit but after my sandwich, Jemma's spaghetti and Chuen's lasagne I was full.




The drink that we did try looked very strange - it was Korean beer? - a little sweet but I liked it.  It may have been stronger but I was unaware - Chuen said that it was strong.


The amenities were adequate and there was also free wi-fi in the room, so we now had the 'Fruit Ninja Puss in Boots' App for the iPad.


This is the website of Yongpyong Ski Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment